Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

Just had to record for all to see what a wonderful first Mother's Day I had a couple of weeks ago.

It was suggested that I stay in bed for breakfast but I opted to get up and eat at the table with my family. I was give a lovely pair of earrings from a great little shop in Yarraville (where you can't go wrong with the gift buying guys).

Then I was advised that on the 29th we will be eating out (sans kinder) at Grossi Florentinos (yum!) followed by a classical music concert at the Arts Centre. My kind of evening :)

The next day, me, my Mum and his Mum will all be going to a spa in Williamstown and he will babysit.

We had a great lunch cooked by his loving hand and last but not least I got chocolate and flowers.

Phew! Now I am counting down to next year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment